November 26, 2007

NATHAN's TRANSFORMATION




The above picture is a "Before" picture of Nathan at his enlistment ceremony in August. He has been away at boot camp for sime time in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Tomorrow I will drive across the great state of Kansas and into Missouri to attend his graduation from boot camp. From there he will go to Fort Gordon, Georgia to attend AIT (Advanced Infantry Training) or as we call it in the Air Force; Technical Training. he will be studying Sattelite Equipment Repair. His school should last until next October when he will come home to Colorado Springs and be assigned to a unit at Fort Carson, Colorado. From there he will begin a two track career...College and Army National Guard duty. I am excited to see what the Army has done with my son in the three months he has been in their care. When I get back I will post an "After" picture.

No comments: